Established in 1994. GABRI Building specialises in the construction of upmarket houses, having built multiple homes in various Golf and Lifestyle estates, cluster developments in residential suburbs, town houses, shopping centres, industrial warehouses and schools.
GABRI Building can handle all types of small to medium size construction projects. Some of our successful projects include:
- Waterstone Estate, Sandton (1 House)
- Sandown, Sandton (1 Cluster Development with 7 Houses)
- Sandown, Sandton (1 Cluster Development with 6 Houses)
- Morningside, Sandton (1 Cluster Development with 3 Houses)
- Riverclub, Sandton (1 House)
- Benmore, Sandton (Montrose Pre-Primary School)
- Benmore, Sandton (1 Office Block)
- Parkmore, Sandton (1 House)
- Athol, Sandton (1 House)
- Gallo Manor, Sandton (2 Houses)
- Waverley, Sandton (1 House)
- Norwood (1 House)
- Parkhurst (1 Office Block)
- Rivonia (Shopping Centre)
- Northview (Northview Shopping Centre)
- Northview (1 Office Block)
- Oriel, Bedfordview (1 Cluster Development with 4 Houses)
- Waterfall Equestrian Estate, Midrand (1 House)
- Ebotse Golf & Country Estate, Benoni (Multiple Houses)
- Rynfield, Benoni (1 Town House Development with 56 Units)
- Dunblane Equestrian Estate, Bredel (1 Houses)
- Serengeti Golf & Wildlife Estate, Kempton Park (Multiple Houses)
- Hartebeesport (1 Roadhouse)
- Camps Bay, Cape Town (1 House)
- Sea Point Apartments (5 Apartments) Under construction
- Miami, Florida (3 Condominiums)
GABRI’s mission is to meet our client’s requirements in the most cost-effective & pragmatic manner. We acknowledge global economic inconsistency and strive to be a solid foundation based primarily on a fair exchange of cost to quality. We successfully achieve this by combining years of experience, vast industry networks and modern technology to provide the design and management of prompt construction solutions.
We provide holistic business development services with a solutions-oriented culture and strive to walk hand-in-hand with our clients on their journey to creating successful enterprises. GABRI understands that no business can exist on its own & that interpersonal relationships are imperative for sustainability. It is with this in mind that we garner & maintain strong links with like-minded corporations who support our business objectives, clients & wider community in a Proudly South African way. We also believe in nurturing our communities & the youth, in particular, and so we provide an environment for learning and mentorship and give opportunities for training in order to expand on the country’s already strong construction heritage.
Through our professionalism, transparent communication philosophy, quality control, time management and ethical conduct, we will ensure that our clients receive exceptional service, continued support & lasting satisfaction. Our client bond is based on advisory, practical & creative assistance for businesses from the actual physical structures to the virtual perceptions that maintain their core markets.