Residential / Commercial / Light Industrial / Retail
- Interior Design
- Landscaping Design
- Cost Estimators
- Structural and Civil engineering
- Building & Renovations
- Property Development
- Buying & Selling Property
- Property Management
- Turnkey Projects & Project Management Division
GABRI has changed the face of many interior spaces and we pride ourselves on offering progressive design ideas in keeping with changing trends, robust turnaround times & great value for money.
Building & Renovations
Turnkey, Renovations, Industrial, Commercial and Homebuilding specialists. We specialise in the planning and building of houses and commercial properties. GABRI prides itself in excellent workmanship and service. GABRI is able to assist from the ground up including Planning, Earthworks, Engineering and Building.
GABRI is a reputable building company based in the Gauteng area that offers all services relating to the building industry.
Property Development is a specialised field. GABRI adheres to all the rules of developmental conduct and as this is a multi-faceted business that encompasses activities that range from the renovation and re-lease of existing buildings to the purchase of raw land and the sale of improved land.
GABRI has its preferred suppliers that manage and collect rentals for buildings, warehouses, complexes and offices mainly in the greater Johannesburg region but will manage outside the area depending on the size of the building.
We have our own plumbers, electricians and builders for small maintenance requirements.
Turnkey Projects & Project Management:
If the client has already appointed a construction team then we can offer a project management service. We will oversee the project from start to finish and advice the client on all matters relating to the building process.
The APM definition of a project identifies 2 key features, namely;
- Uniqueness: Projects are different to business-as-usual and as a result, effective teamwork management & co-ordination thereof, are central to successful project outcomes.
- Transience: Any project has a specific start & finish and is set up to meet to specific objectives i.e. to meet a specified result, product and/ or service.
The scope of a project is equally important and imperative to consider. This revolves around the time, cost and quality of the project.
The scope can change over time and it’s the Project Managers responsibility to ensure that the project still delivers its predefined benefits. GABRI ensures that these factors are controlled, managed & defined to meet the end objectives.
In a nutshell, we will oversee the project from start to finish and advise the client on all matters relating to the building process including but not limited to:
- Budget preparation
- Project administration and management
- Technical and Architectural co-ordination
- Building Plans & Submission
- Site Meeting facilitation
- Safety management (OHS)
- Accredited subcontractor management
- Quality Control management
- Value and time management
- Legislative requirement investigations and plan submission
- Construction management